Features of thermal surveillance cameras
Thermal surveillance cameras offer an impressive range of features. These advanced commercial CCTV cameras offer:
- Built-in dynamic thermal imaging and deep learning algorithms
- Integrations with AI-drive analytics
- Multiple target measurement
- High-accuracy detection & alarms
- Enhanced imaging, heat & fire detection
If you need to protect your site from a range of critical security threats, contact us today to discuss your thermal CCTV options.
Call our team today on 0800 689 1835
The benefits of thermal CCTV cameras
The benefits and advantages of thermal CCTV cameras are vast. Here are a handful of key thermal surveillance camera benefits:
- Advanced human and object detection, helping to accurately detect significant security threats
- Reducing false alarms and cameras becoming isolated
- Low energy usage, helping to reduce operational costs
- Accurate detection in no-light and low-light situations – can be deployed in all weather conditions
Looking for a new or upgraded thermal CCTV camera system? Contact us today for a free consultation.
Some things to consider
CCTV camera selection is paramount to deploying an effective commercial surveillance system. Here are a few things to think about if you are considering thermal CCTV cameras:
- What areas require coverage (width/distance)
- Are you plagued by false alarms?
- Which areas are most vulnerable to intrusion and other security threats?
- What threats do you face?
At Safeguard, we offer a free professional site survey and CCTV system proposal. We survey your premises and recommend the right commercial CCTV camera types for your objectives and budget.
Call our team today on 0800 689 1835 to talk to a commercial CCTV expert.