Benefits of wired intruder alarm systems for businesses
There are a range of commercial benefits and advantages to wired alarm systems. These systems are linked via cabling to a control panel and powered by mains electricity.
Unlike wireless alarms, there’s no requirement for replacement batteries and if any of the cablings become dilapidated or severed, you are notified.
A quick overview of the benefits:
- Completely compatible with Remotely Monitored Alarm systems
- Low ongoing running costs – no batteries to replace regularly
- Highly secure and reduced risk of false alarms
- Compatible with other security systems such as CCTV surveillance cameras
- Aesthetics – no need for extensive cabling and trunking around doors and skirting
- Low hardware costs compared to wireless alarm systems
Wired alarm systems: Are they right for you?
For businesses requiring a highly secure, reliable alarm solution we recommend a wired intruder alarm system.
We work with a range of businesses including:
- Offices & Warehouses
- Car showrooms and used car sites
- Construction sites and solar farms
- Gyms and hospitality businesses
- Shops and car parks
- Apartment blocks and property developments
If you would like a quote or would like to speak to one of our experts to discuss your options, contact the team today by calling us on 0800 689 1835