Audio intercom system features
There is a multitude of functions available with an audio intercom and your system can be set up to manage access to your premises and communicate with staff and visitors in various ways.
- Grant visitors access, open & close your doors and entry gates from anywhere on the planet
- Alert staff to the risk of accidents and communicate with people on the factory, warehouse or shop floor
- Hold your doors and gates open to allow deliveries and visitors though by ringing or texting the intercom system
- Secure internal areas of the site and protect assets
Benefits of audio intercom systems
There are a range of commercial benefits and advantages to an audio intercom system.
- Advanced security – vet unexpected visitors and keep your staff safe
- Communicate directly to your call centre, warehouse or factory floor if health and safety risks are spotted or staff productivity is slipping
- Liaise with other security operatives for staged access at high-security sites
- Lock down certain areas of your building in the event of fire, chemical waste spillages and accidents
- Complete integration with smart devices and telephony – no need for excess cabling and disruption at the point of installation
Call us now on 0800 689 1835 to discuss your objectives and requirements.
Telgaurd intercom systems
There are some intercom installs projects where we are presented with a few interesting challenges around cabling, connectivity and more.
For example, where connectivity is a budgetary and practical challenge, it requires us to get our thinking caps on.
There are some sites where extensive cabling isn’t an option. In these instances, we have a go-to partner, in Telguard.
These intercoms have built-in connectivity and are perfect for a range of settings and budgets.
Audio intercom systems - are they right for you?
Audio intercoms are suited to a broad range of businesses. We work with a range of companies in different sectors including:
- Offices & Warehouses
- Car showrooms and used car sites
- Construction sites and solar farms
- Gyms and hospitality businesses
- Shops and car parks
- Apartment blocks and property developments
Talk to the team today about your security objectives and requirements.
Call 0800 689 1835 to talk to an expert today.