Video door entry systems for businesses
Further to security, door entry and access control objectives, businesses can use video door entry systems to improve productivity. Video intercom systems can be integrated with designated smart devices. Visitors can be let in with the tap on the screen.
For office-based businesses, this frees up the need to have someone constantly sat at reception. For larger sites such as hotels, warehouses, gyms, construction sites video intercom allows you to let people in when you’re at the other end of the site.
We can design and install video intercom systems for construction sites, schools, office-based businesses, gyms, nightclubs, hotels, pubs, shops, retail outlets, warehouses, farms, factories, car dealerships, abattoirs and car parks
Depending on your requirements there is a significant range of video entry systems to choose from. We’ll take the time to understand your security objectives and will make the right recommendations.
Call us today on 0800 689 1835
Video intercom systems – how do they work?
A video intercom system is a two-way device that allows people to be granted access to a building.
A quick summary of how these door entry systems work in practice is as follows:
- The system works by installing a unit on the outside of the building
- The external device is connected to a monitor at reception or on a smart device
- When someone approaches the building, they ring the bell which alerts you to the presence of a visitor.
- You will be able to see exactly who is there, speak to them and then grant them access to the building
- Video intercoms can also double up as a front door CCTV camera; perfect for spotting anyone approaching the front door out of hours
Video intercom system – features and benefits.
- Manage visitor access: Your video intercom system will alert you to visitors calling at your main entrance before granting them access to the building
- Flow of people: An effective video door entry system enables the smooth, safe flow of staff and visitors to and from your premises
- Data Capture: Your video entry system can log each time it’s triggered and when someone is granted access to the building. Data around staff timekeeping and attendance are just a couple of examples of a video intercom’s value to a business
- Video door entry systems can help you prevent crime: Criminals target businesses and scope them out before making their move. Your video intercom can be set up to record anyone at your front door. If anything doesn’t feel right, you can store the recording just in case.
- Remote access: Modern systems are integrated with an app. You can grant access to your site from anywhere in the world. When the site visitor calls through, you can carry out visual identification on your phone
- Integration: Video door entry systems can be integrated with your intruder alarms, CCTV and other access control systems
Our video intercom systems are:
- Flexible – multiple users can give access to people visiting your premises
- Perfect for high-security sites, office blocks and other premises with a high volume of visitors
- Installed by qualified engineers – peace of mind that you’re working with an ethical company
- Sourced from leading brands such as Paxton, Videx & Hikvison
Call us now on 0800 689 1835
What businesses do we work with?
Is a video door entry system right for my business?
If you are looking to secure access to your premises, and manage the flow of visitors and deliveries, video door entry systems are highly recommended. We work with a range of businesses including:
- Offices & Warehouses
- Car showrooms and used car sites
- Construction sites and solar farms
- Gyms and hospitality businesses
- Shops and car parks
- Apartment blocks and property developments
Talk to the team today about your security objectives and requirements.
Call us now on 0800 689 1835 or Submit an enquiry.