Security system leasing benefits
A company may need a new security system to protect its people, property, and assets.
Alternatively a business with outdated CCTV or access control system may need a fast upgrade quickly without disrupting its cash flow.
Regardless of the reason for leasing security equipment, there are many benefits:
- Protect cash flow. As opposed to bearing the cost of the system through company cash, the cost of the purchase is spread over a number of smaller regular payments
- Cost-effective. An investment in security protects a business’ people and property. In many cases, the cost of dealing with the impact of crime far outweighs the cost of an effective security system
- Tax-deductible. There are tax advantages to leasing your security system
- Fixed, manageable costs. Monthly payments over 3-5 years can be easily managed and maintained
- Faster Installation. No need to wait until budgets allow for an investment in security. Funds can be available, fast
Looking to discuss your security system finance options? Talk to an expert now on 0800 689 1835 or Submit an enquiry below.