Features of bullet commercial security cameras
Bullet CCTV cameras come with a range of valuable features. These main features of bullet cameras include:
- Built-in IR illuminators for effective threat detection
- Licence plate recognition software (ANPR)
- Large camera lenses
- A weatherproof design
- High-resolution footage – detailed detection at range
Looking to discuss a new or upgraded commercial surveillance camera system requirement?
Call our team today on 0800 689 1835
The benefits of bullet surveillance cameras
The benefits and advantages of bullet CCTV surveillance cameras are vast. When incorporated into a well-designed commercial surveillance system, bullet CCTV cameras offer:
- A noticeable presence offering a visual threat deterrent
- ANPR functionality helps to capture and track suspicious vehicles
- Advanced and accurate threat detection through the integration of IR illuminators
- Detailed footage at range, helping to detect threats and reduce the volume of cameras required to provide full site coverage
- The flexibility to cover a wide field of vision at short range and accurate coverage over longer distances
Looking for a new or upgraded commercial CCTV system? Contact us today for a free consultation.
Some things to consider
CCTV camera selection is paramount to deploying an effective commercial CCTV system. Here are a few things to think about if you are considering bullet CCTV cameras:
- What are requires coverage (width/distance)
- What are your key site security objectives?
- Which areas are most vulnerable to intrusion and other security threats?
- What security objectives do you need bullet CCTV cameras to serve?
Talk to one of our security system estimators today about us conducting a complimentary site survey and system design proposal. We will survey your premises and recommend the best commercial surveillance camera types for your objectives and budget.
Call our team today on 0800 689 1835 to talk to a commercial CCTV expert.