What businesses will benefit from temperature screening camera systems?
There are various businesses that can benefit from installing temperature screening camera systems. The types of businesses we will work with are.
- Construction sites
- Bars, restaurants, and venues
- Office-based businesses
- Bus and train stations
- Warehouses and Factories
Our team is on hand today to help select the right temperature screening system for your business or organisation.
Peace of mind for employees. Continuity and less disruption to the business.
Get in touch today by calling 0800 689 1835 or by clicking the button below.
Benefits of temperature screening camera systems
- Provide peace of mind to staff – a safer workplace is a happier workplace
- Increase productivity – reduce fear and allow people to get on with their jobs
- Enhances safety and all-round employer responsibility
- Protect the business, reduce workplace anxiety and additional stress
- Encourage the return of customers, guests, and visitors to the business
- Deters employees, visitors, or contractors who have a temperature
- Real-time multiple screening – avoids queues and operational disruption
- Similar in cost to standard CCTV
- Use existing IT infrastructure – no additional cabling required, minimum disruption to the workplace
Temperature screening camera systems – are they right for your business?
These are unprecedented times. Nobody knows what the future will bring in one month, three months or in a year.
Employees and employers are nervous about returning to work. This is completely understandable.
For a no-obligation conversation about whether a temperature screening system is right for you, get in touch today by calling us on 0800 689 1835 or by completing our contact form by clicking the button below.
Hikvision – temperature screening systems and thermal imaging cameras.
Safeguard Systems, is committed to installing the highest level of security systems and solutions for the businesses we work with. Hikvision is a global, marketing leading security systems manufacturer. When it comes to temperature screening systems and thermal imaging cameras, they are our recommended partner of choice.
These thermal imaging and temperature screening solutions are simply there to reassure your customers or staff that your premises are safe. Employees running a temperature can be asked to work from home.